- Travel Style: Holiday Tour with Kids/Teenagers
- Trip length: 3 days – 2 nights
- Start / Finish: Saigon / Saigon
- Departure: Departs daily on a private basis
Day 1: Cu Chi & Saigon city tour
Day 2: Saigon – Phan Thiet – Mui Ne
Day 3: Mui Ne – White lake & Sand dunes
Day 4: Mui Ne - Saigon
Unique local experience.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
MONEY BACK if promises are not kept.
The stages of your trip:Saigon, Mui Ne
Breakfast served at the hotel.
9:00AM: you will be picked up and start moving to Cu Chi Tunnels (in the northwest of Ho Chi Minh city). In the Vietnam war in the 19th century, these were used as the hiding places for defending against the French. And until now, some have still been reserved, where you could spend time visiting.
Back to Saigon, you will have time visiting this beautiful city, enjoying some last hours with Vietnam. You would visit the former Presidential Palace, which is now preserved as a museum, including the underground communications bunkers, headquarters for the Saigon Government during the American (Vietnam) War. Tour ends in the late afternoon, take your time relaxing at the hotel.
Transportation/guide: private car transfer & English-speaking guide
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Saigon then depart for Mui Ne with around 5 hours. Check in on arrival and spend time for lunch.
In the afternoon, start a visit of Takou Mountain. It’s about 1 hour away from Mui Ne beach and offers something completely different. Hike up the mountain for to take the gondola through a beautiful tropical rainforest full of birds and exotic wildlife to the pagoda at the top of the peak. Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Vietnam.
Transportation/guide: private car transfer, English speaking guide
Accommodation:Hotel in Mui Ne
After breakfast, we will start to visit White Lake. This lake is located around 65kms north east of Phan Thiet. The white sand dunes bordering it give the beach its name. Then visit White and Red sand dunes, Cham Posanu towers and Phan Thiet market.
Transportation/guide: private car transfer, English-speaking guide
Accommodation: Hotel in Mui Ne
After your lunch, you will pack your package, and our driver will ready to take you back Saigon, saying goodbye to the lovely sandy beach in Mui Ne. Check in the hotel in downtown Saigon, relax for the next adventure.
Transportation/guide: private car transfer Mui Ne-Saigon
Hotel in Saigon: upon your request
THE DIFFERENCE OF AMO TRAVEL
- Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
- 01 bottle of water/day/person.
- Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
- Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson.
- Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support.
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner